KTNP - Twentynine Palms
Scenery of Twentynine Palms Airport [KTNP] in California. Compatible with Microsoft's Flight Simulator X, Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D v3 and v4.
250km² of pure beauty and sand as far as the eye can reach...the desert awaits you!
Twentynine Palms (formerly known as Twenty-Nine Palms) was named for the palm trees found there in 1852 by Col. Henry Washington. Located in the Mojave Desert, California, dry climate, palm trees, shrubs and sand as far as the eye can see characterize Twentynine Palms Airport and its vicinity.
Twentynine Palms Airport is the third internal project of our scenery development company 29Palms Scenery Design. We’ve set a whole new level of detail and realism with the scenery, based on many references from the real airport. It is our first project which comes with animated people and also features many new 3D objects, exclusively designed for this scenery. The project also introduces new configuration software which makes it possible to control and automatically update this scenery as well as our future developments. Along with a huge library of high quality 3D objects, the software forms the basis for all prospective 29Palms sceneries. Covering over 250km² with high resolution satellite imagery, the scenery provides a lot to explore.
✓FTX Global ✓BlueSky Scenery ✓MegaScenery
Map data by MapQuest and OpenStreetMaps
- Scenery Installer Version
- Required Software
- Microsoft's Flight Simulator X (FSX) OR Microsoft's Flight Simulator X - Steam Edition OR Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D v3 OR Prepar3D v4
- Optional Software
- .NET Framework 4.5 recommended
- Mojave Desert, California, USA
- Coverage Area
- Compatibility tested with FTX Global, VECTOR, BlueSky Scenery, FSGlobal Mesh, MegaScenery: Southern California and ORBX FTX Southern California
- Scenery Update Version
- Release Date